My Top 10 Perseverance Quotes
Managing an ever evolving business is a daily challenge. The word ‘perseverance’ is definitely one in which I have found myself become more familiar with over the years of being MD of Identity. Understanding that giving up is not an option and changing your mindset to think of challenges as opportunities is a huge learning curve.
However, once you start to view setbacks and obstacles as chances to grow, perseverance becomes a part of your daily working life without you really knowing it! Below are some of my favourite quotes about perseverance – helpful to look at when the going gets tough.
1. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”
– Nelson Mandela
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
3. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.”
– Helen Keller
4. “It’s always too soon to quit!”
– Norman Vincent Peale
5. “The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying.”
– John C. Maxwell
6. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.”
– Walter Elliot
7. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.”
– Thomas Edison
8. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
– Henry Ford
9. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
10. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
– Japanese Proverb
It is important to set yourself and your company goals that are both achievable and aspirational. In order to reach them, you will need to display a number of qualities, including passion, teamwork, stamina and responsibility. But, above all, to truly succeed and make it to the top, you will need perseverance.