Hybrid Event Project Coordinator
Are you an ambitious and proactive Hybrid Event Project Coordinator?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Closing Date: 31/01/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Hybrid Event Project Coordinator to join our growing virtual events team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has experience as a Project Coordinator within the live events industry and who has, ideally, worked on delivering simple online webinars using off-the-shelf virtual platforms. Strong attention to detail and the ability to present information clearly and concisely are essential.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity is based in Westham in East Sussex; however, remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
Working within this team, the Hybrid Event Project Coordinator will support all aspects of virtual event delivery. You will also be expected to support on live event delivery and other areas of the business, as needed. In supporting the team, you must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be a highly motivated, organised, and passionate individual, determined to tackle demanding tasks and take ownership of actions, using your initiative to achieve results. Tasks must be completed safely, competently, accurately, professionally, and profitably.
Collaborative working, excellent communication, coordination, and organisational skills are essential for this role as is a commitment to delivering to the highest professional standards on time, on brief and in budget. This role is deadline-driven and delivering exceptional customer service, continuous improvement and industry best practice is critical.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the team with projects (tenders, pitches, pre-production, event support and post event)
- Taking ownership of allocated tasks, taking responsibility for the completion of these to the highest standards
- Communicating confidently and proactively with the team throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Maintaining open communication with suppliers, contractors, clients, internal teams, and departments
- Researching, reading, understanding and acting upon pre-defined event regulations
- Arranging client and internal meetings and producing meeting agendas and meeting notes
- Arranging logistics on live events, including booking accommodation and organising catering (for internal team members, suppliers, speakers etc.)
- Supporting in the production of project documents including timelines, project status reports, risk registers, event running orders and rehearsal schedules
- Where required sourcing, contracting and liaising with venues
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, clients, suppliers, and venue management
- Securing goods and services in-line with company procedures
- Administration and financial support including raising purchase orders, collating expenses and processing invoices
- Participating in post-project reviews and identifying lessons learned and implementing these to improve your skills and knowledge
At Identity, we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
- Knowledge and experience of the live events industry
- Experience delivering simple online webinars and using off-the-shelf virtual platforms with budgets up to £150K would be an advantage
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced level of software literacy (particularly MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a customer-focused manner
- Capability to deliver tasks accurately and within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs and excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Qualification in Event Management is desirable but not essential
- GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunity for career progression
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished and spacious offices
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January.