Senior Digital Producer
Identity is looking for a Senior Digital Producer with the drive, passion and hands-on experience to help build a world-class digital department. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
We are a hybrid experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for governments and global brands including Unilever, Royal Air Force, Centaur Media, and the Department for International Trade.
You will join a growing, friendly team of over 100 skilled people in a dynamic, creative and supportive environment with opportunities for UK and international travel.
Please note this role will be based at least 2 days in London with flexibility around home working and occasional travel to Eastbourne.
Salary is up to £55K dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Champion digital and digital innovation within the agency, proactively supporting and educating stakeholders to build trust and confidence in creative, immersive digital solutions
- Lead all layers of digital project management and delivery from scoping and discovery, ideation, briefing, production, live event, and post-project close and assist in reviewing and supporting junior team members with their projects. E.g., Budget reviews
- Own the financial and time management of large, complex projects and peer-review estimates and scoping documentation within the department to ensure financials and deliverables are informed, documented and accurate
- Provide onsite project delivery – either leading or collaborating with senior colleagues within a cross-functional team
- Establish a deep understanding of our clients, their business objectives and strategy and lead on proactive, creative digital solutions that support these goals
- Support the HoD to create, develop and maintain process and a way of working that empowers team members to do their best work and the department to scale as needed
- Partner with the sales, creative, and business services teams to carry out research, due diligence, and quality assurance of suppliers
- of the digital team with scope to help shape a world-class department
- Line manage junior team members, supporting their (and your own) continued professional growth
Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive experience in a creative, digital, or full-service agency at a senior level, leading digital projects in the live events industry
- Demonstrable delivery of world-class live events with digital and/or immersive experiences, demonstrating a sophisticated knowledge of digital solutions, including the ability to think long-term and offer future-proof solutions to clients
- End to end experience of the entire lifecycle of digital development from creative discovery, requirement gathering, specification, build, test, deployment, and support
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- In-depth experience in client services, relationship management and delivering commercially successful projects
- Capable in all areas of virtual events, web-based applications, content production, CRM and CMS systems, broadcast, VR, AR and mixed reality, CGI asset creation, social media marketing, and responsive web/app development
- Successfully leading diverse, cross-functional teams in person and remotely
- Comfortable in interacting with clients at various levels and across functions, building strong relationships, pre-empting needs, interrogating requirements, managing expectations, and responding to change with tact and optimism
- Ability to plan effectively to ensure timely, high-quality delivery
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people work with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to email@example.com
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.