Senior Content Executive
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 07/02/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with a rich history delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Senior Content Executive to execute Identity’s marketing content output. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team – expect to work in a business filled with skilled, highly driven people with bags of passion and expertise.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a marketing role, preferably with a background in an agency environment. This person must have a good understanding of overarching principles and pillars within content marketing, including both strategizing and deploying content across all digital and physical forms. Strong attention to detail, excellent project management skills and the ability to work autonomously and part of a team are essential. Previous experience in the live events industry would be highly beneficial.
The Senior Content Executive will be responsible for the conceptualisation, the delivery and the reporting of marketing content across Identity.
As a key role within a growing organisation, the need for continuous and exciting content forms the backbone of how we as an organisation communicate with the events industry. Example mediums will start with written articles, sales decks and case studies with early exploration towards video marketing and eventually audio.
The successful candidate will be a results-oriented individual, anticipating the needs and spotting opportunities to deliver innovative and compelling content, aligned with our overarching sales and marketing goals. A key requirement within this role is the proactive generation of new ideas, opportunities and solutions. To do this, you will have a clear understanding of our business environment, competitors, products, services, suppliers and pricing structures.
You will keep abreast of the latest marketing trends and the overall marketing landscape, staying up to date with relevant industry publications, websites and newsletters as well as through attendance at conferences.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Create exciting, progressive content themes that work towards our overall marketing strategy and company vision
- Strategically minded with a topline understanding of engagement metrics across website, social media and email marketing
- Excellent knowledge of trends around content consumption, along with a keen eye for competitor benchmarks and analysis
- Professional standard of writing which considers our audiences across key content such as case studies, articles, white papers and social copy when relevant
- Extremely well organised with a flair for long-term planning, presentation and reporting when relevant
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the sales department to support existing pinch-points in sales materials
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with internal stakeholders across content contribution and involvement
- High standard of presentation and execution across the role, which mirrors the standard set by our work with clients
- Innovative in how content is sourced with a resourceful mindset across channel distribution and a segmented delivery
- Competent across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Survery Monkey and WordPress. Experience with Hubspot is desirable but training will be provided
- Proficient in building sales collateral with PowerPoint or Adobe InDesign, while experience in Adobe Photoshop or an equivalent is desirable
- Lead internal meetings with concise notes, distributed actions and follow-up where necessary
- Self-starter who can work towards department based objectives and wider requirements from the business
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunity for career progression
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished and spacious offices
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th February.