Senior Account Manager
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 02/08/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Senior Account Manager to join our growing Account Management team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with a minimum of 5+ years working within the events industry. Additionally, you will have previous agency experience ideally within an Account Management role. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Rolls Royce, Sportradar, Harley-Davidson, Royal Navy, RAF and UK government departments.
You’ll join a growing, friendly team of over 120 skilled people in a dynamic, creative and supportive environment with opportunities for UK and international travel.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however, there will also be the potential to work from our London office. Contracted remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
You have a confident and enthusiastic approach to both the events industry and the client’s industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service. You will have previous relevant experience which translates into delivering a tangible return on investment for the client. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be particularly strong with Microsoft Office suite demonstrating exceptional organisational skills.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. Working with an Account Director, you will create clear action plans with realistic timescales to ensure that you meet deadlines. You will maintain your customer focus, balancing the demands of a variety of customers, taking pride in the quality of your output in addition to the completion of the task.
In this exciting, client-facing role you will:
- Be highly organised and constantly work efficiently as possible
- Work within a busy Account Management Team managing multiple clients at any one time
- Develop and deliver against key client KPI’s
- Work collaboratively with wider Client Services department
- Write detailed client briefs to clearly define a scope of works
- Be a strong communicator with internal stakeholders and clients
- Lead on projects from start to finish, utilising the wider agency where applicable
- Position Identity as a leading provider of human event services within the UK and abroad
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Company products and services
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products related to events sector
- Monitor industry developments relating to potential business opportunities
- Line manage client account team
- Be autonomous and responsible for prioritising workload
- Budgets and ensure projects are delivered on time and within an agreed profit margin
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
Demonstrable experience in:
- Client servicing and account management
- Working within a previous agency setup
- Working with the events industry
- Managing multiple clients at any one time
Exceptional skills including:
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
The ability to:
- Identify business development opportunities within your client portfolio
- Demonstrate clear commercial awareness
- Present information clearly and concisely
Knowledge, enjoyment and understanding of:
- CRM and project management systems
- A commercial environment and of delivering commercially viable projects
- Emerging trends and technical innovation
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.