Receptionist / Office Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 – 21,00per year (depending on experience and pro rata based on hours)
Closing Date: 01/05/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit 2 people to job share our Receptionist/Office Coordinator role and join our growing Company Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has several years of experience as a Receptionist/Office Coordinator and must be highly organised, professional, friendly with a flexible approach to work combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a fast paced, modern environment delivering accurate and efficient results.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
This role will be office based at our HQ in Westham, East Sussex.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The focus of the role will be to meet all clients, visitors and callers in a professional, friendly, efficient and welcoming manner and to provide an office coordinator service that incorporates opening, closing and generally preparing and maintaining the facilities in the office during the working day.
Job sharing job holders will share their responsibilities and cover the hours between 08:00 and 18:00. They will also prepare informative/comprehensive daily handovers and cover for absence.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- To provide a friendly, personable greeting to visitors, offering them refreshments, and directing them to the correct person or meeting room,
- To ensure all visitors know where they may park and that they sign in/out and are informed of Identity procedures whilst in the building.
- To answer all switchboard calls promptly, providing callers with a bright, professionally greeting. Also ensures callers are transferred to the correct person and all messages are passed on as quickly as possible.
- To assist teams with the organisation of hospitality events.
- To assist the business on an ad-hoc basis.
- To assist in the organisation of internal training and maintain records of training activity.
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- GCSE in Maths at Grade C or above
- GCSE in English at Grade C or above
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service values
- Ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Ability to work effectively with a job share partner and with the line manager
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Birthday day off
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Identity believes in investing in their staff so opportunities for personal development and training will be available.
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.