Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per year (depending on experience
Closing Date: 30/04/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Quality Manager to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has several years of experience as a Quality Manager within a creative or digital agency and must have experience with managing ISO standards. Strong attention to detail and a good understanding of computer literacy are essential.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however, contracted remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
The Quality Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating our internal processes to ensure we continue to deliver a quality service for our customers. The Quality Manager will ensure that standards are met or exceeded through fit-for-purpose business processes. As part of the role the post-holder will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 ISO standards.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. Working with the Company Operations Team, you will create clear action plans with realistic timescales to ensure that you meet deadlines. You will maintain your customer focus, balancing the demands of a variety of customers, taking pride in the quality of your output in addition to the completion of the task.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of policies, standards, processes and practices company-wide and the ability to contribute and challenge colleagues.
- Management, implementation, revision, maintenance and updating of systems and processes
- Management of quality control process to meet business needs
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and ensuring compliance
- Documenting quality controls and analysing them to identify quality improvement opportunities
- Providing quality reports to senior leadership
- Performing audits of all processes and systems, identifying lessons learned
- Management of continuous improvement processes
- Training colleagues
- Oversight of business-wide change management
- Contributing and maintaining the standard of post project reviews with project teams
- Regularly appraising our systems to ensure suitability, identifying improvement opportunities
- Management and maintenance of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner
- Establishing process owners and ensuring they fulfil their responsibilities i.e. document updates, delivery of training, regular reviews, audits
- Regularly reviewing processes to ensure they are fit-for-purpose
- Conducting safety, quality and environmental system compliance audits
- Preparing and submitting monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance and incidents
- Maintaining company documents and records in accordance with ISO standards
- Implementing cost reductions where possible and driving continuous improvement activities in accordance with findings from continuous improvement reporting
- Providing regular reporting to senior leadership, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies in the way we work
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- 2 years minimum experience with management of ISO standards
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly with regards to Microsoft applications
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and demonstrate experience in client communications
- The ability to adapt effectively to a variety of situations and the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Able to speak technically to developers and simply to clients
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to pioneer live and virtual events, whilst working with notable clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and other UK Government Departments.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Transport benefit scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunity for career progression
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished and spacious offices
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.