Are you ambitious and have a passion for live events?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 26 October 2020
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full time Project Coordinator to join our growing Project Management team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team who are highly driven with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for live events and has recently completed an Event Management degree, has worked in an agency of similar stature to Identity or has the drive to succeed in a fast paced, agile agency. Strong attention to detail, excellent administration and project management skills are essential. For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to start or further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with HM Government and global brands.
The Project Coordinator will support Event Producers and Project Managers with all aspects of project delivery for a diverse portfolio of projects. Our Producers and Project managers take overall responsibility for project delivery across multiple channels including live events, conferences, special projects, exhibitions and virtual events. You must have exceptional attention to detail and be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual determined to tackle demanding tasks and own actions, using your initiative to achieve results. Tasks must be completed safely, competently, accurately, professionally and profitably. Collaborative working, excellent communication, coordination and organisational skills are essential for this role as is a commitment to delivering to the highest professional standards on time, on brief and in budget. This role is deadline driven and delivering exceptional customer service, continuous improvement and industry best practice is critical.
- Providing support to the team with projects (tenders, pitches, pre-production, onsite and post event)
- Taking ownership of allocated tasks, taking responsibility for the completion of these to the highest standards
- Communicating confidently and proactively with the team throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Maintaining open communication with suppliers, contractors, clients, internal teams and departments
- Researching, reading, understanding and acting upon pre-defined event regulations
- Arranging client and internal meetings and producing meeting agendas and meeting notes
- Arranging logistics, including booking accommodation and organising catering (for internal team members, suppliers, speakers etc.)
- Supporting in the production of project documents including timelines, project status reports, risk registers, event running orders and rehearsal schedules
- Where required sourcing, contracting and liaising with venues
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, clients, suppliers, and venue management
- Securing goods and services in-line with company procedures
- Administration and financial support including raising purchase orders, collating expenses and processing invoices
- Onsite project support
- Producing onsite show files and information packs
- Preparing on-site collateral for events, including PA kits, delegate lists, stationary, badges, props etc.
- Participating in post project reviews and identifying lessons learned and implementing these to improve your skills and knowledge
Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience of the live events industry
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced level of software literacy (particularly MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Capability to deliver tasks accurately and within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs and excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with a passion to succeed
- Hands on, can do attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to manage multiple tasks
Qualifications & Requirements
- Training in Event Management or Technical Theatre (desired, but not essential)
- GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Valid Passport
Health and Safety
Identity has an obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide safe and healthy working conditions.
The Project Coordinator must ensure that the Health and Safety procedures and processes are maintained in line with the Health and Safety Policy, a copy of which can be found on the Company Intranet.
All employees are required to cooperate with management in discharging this responsibility and must take responsible care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and other tasks and responsibilities will be required of the post holder including any other duties commensurate with the post as requested by the line manager or the board of directors.
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 60 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Transport benefit scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunity for career progression
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished and spacious offices
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com by 26 October.