Production Administration Assistant
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 01/03/2021
Identity is a dynamic live event and creative experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Production Administration Assistant to join our Production Management team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented organisation who are growing and evolving. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has experience in administrative support roles for a busy team and an interest in the live events sector. with strong attention to detail, a real passion for delivery and excellent support skills. For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to join a growing business which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Panasonic, Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day administrative support for the Production Group, encompassing Production Managers and Digital Producers, thus supporting all Company business objectives and service delivery. This role will also involve more direct day to day support to the Head of Production and the Head of Digital Production.
Whilst this role is aligned to the Production Team, the role will also provide more general support to the smooth operation of the office environment.
Whilst this role is supporting the Production team, detailed knowledge of production or digital management is not required, however, an understanding of the events industry, in general, would be preferred. This role is largely office based, however, occasional onsite support for specific events may be required during peak periods
The right candidate must have a confident and enthusiastic approach, be a team player and must be committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of their work. The post-holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills.
- Collaboration with the Production Managers and Digital Producers
- Maintaining a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
- Commitment to completing tasks on time, to budget, and to high quality standards.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Willingness to learn the industry and production team requirements
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Birthday day off
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Identity believes in investing in their staff so opportunities for personal development and training will be available.
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.