Identity has seen some exciting business growth and as such we are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join the team.
In this role you will lead a team overseeing all procurement activity, helping to drive change and support the delivery of sustainable supply chain management.
We are a live events agency working with a number of global brands and government departments designing and delivering their live events in the UK and internationally.
Please note this role will be based at least 2 days in London or Eastbourne with flexibility around home working.
Salary circa £50 – 55K per annum dependent on experience plus benefits
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the engagement with business stakeholders to develop a procurement & sourcing strategy for the Company
- Lead the supplier engagement, sourcing and commercial negotiation activities needed to deliver the strategy along with day-to-day requirements
- Create and run an effective contract management process to ensure value is maximised from the supplier spend
- Manage and minimise the risks that could affect or interrupt the delivery of Events and projects
- Supervise the daily operations of the procurement team and ensure proper and timely execution of all corresponding tasks
- Identify and execute new opportunities and drive continuous improvement in the supply base and internal processes
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure procurement processes meet legal requirements and standards and deliver sustainable outcomes
- Provide KPI reporting to Stakeholders and Clients
- Assist the Head of Business Services with day-to-day activities and manage key responsibilities in their absence
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience as a Procurement Manager or in a similar field is essential
- Experience of improving procurement services and reporting
- Experience of contract management
- Leadership experience
- Successful negotiator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator both; written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience of tendering through frameworks and bespoke tenders would be an advantage
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.