Junior Graphic Designer
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 21/06/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing Creative team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with flair, a keen eye for detail and demonstrable experience setting up error-proof artwork for print in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however, contracted remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Our Junior Graphic Designer is expected to produce quality graphics for clients and for internal production on a day-to-day basis, with a strong focus on attention to detail. The JGD will be required to interpret a brief, produce design accordingly and amend assets whilst delivering excellent customer service throughout every project.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating creative innovation within the department
- Produce design output that follow best practice graphic design principles and are of a consistently excellent quality.
- Working closely with other departments to produce quality designs.
- Designing templates for external clients, which show a creative approach to collaborative working.
- Creating quick fire decks.
- Informing web design.
- Basic video content editing.
- Ensure design time does not exceed project allocation.
- Following the process for self-checking artwork and peer review.
- Awareness of latest design trends and learning new design software methods.
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- Formal training/qualification in graphic design or similar
- a minimum of 1 years’ industry experience as a Junior Graphic Designer or similar
- experience working in the events industry
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc)
- Proven organisational skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.