Junior Digital Producer
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 per year, depending on experience
Closing Date: 01/05/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking for a Junior Digital Producer to join our growing Digital Production team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has several years of experience within a similar digital production role, who is a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
This role will be office based at our HQ in Westham, East Sussex.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The Junior Digital Producer will assist in the development and management of the end-to-end delivery of a variety of digital projects, with a goal to developing and growing whilst working to understand business objectives and how each digital project fits into client business strategy and integrate into the live events and exhibitions industry.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. Working with Identity’s team of Digital Producers, and under the Head of Digital, you will help create project-specific operational pieces such as action plans, timelines and assist in the smooth running of the overall project delivery. You take pride in a detailed and methodical approach to ensuring projects run smoothly, learning in the role with a large capacity for growth and development.
This role is a client-facing role and will have the requirement for onsite delivery and travel both across the UK and internationally
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day assisting in the management of digital projects across a range of mediums within the events and exhibitions environment, including:
- Content Production, animation and film production
- Virtual event systems and platforms
- Software production
- Social media marketing
- Mixed reality and immersive technology
- CRM systems and analytics
- Interactive engagement tools and projects
- Broadcast Content scoping and management
- Supporting and developing the variety of of digital workstreams including brief development, scheduling, finance control, supplier management and review, management of internal resource as required
- Working under the digital production team to deliver the full production process, understanding the complexity of delivery, remaining proactive with a variety of tasks
- Working with Account teams and Creative teams in the development of proposal documents and pitch presentations, helping to develop the creative concepts into tangible solutions
- Working closely with other departments and staff including the Events, Production and Account teams to support in ensuring projects are fully integrated across the digital and physical landscapes.
- Creation of relevant scope of work documents and tracking change requests
- Assisting onsite delivery of projects
- Ability to deliver the best value to our clients and to Identity
- Support in the creation of user stories and user journey documentation
- Client management, including day to day communication, attending client meetings, presentation of finance and proposals
- Gathering and distributing feedback to the working digital teams, internal and third parties, and other disciplines resulting from milestone and WIP reviews throughout the project process
- Ensure all workflows are created and documented to Identity Digital processes and industry best practice
- Supplier research, vetting and selection, in combination with Creative Technologist teams and Head of Digital
- Working collaboratively with other internal teams to deliver truly integrated projects
- Project reviews and continual performance improvement
- Managing QA process as required
- Understanding of GDPR regulations and their Impacts upon projects
- Understanding of H&S obligations for project delivery
At Identity, we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar Digital production role (will consider Events background with Digital experience) and demonstrate your experience in developing, producing and delivering digital projects within the events and exhibitions industry
- Demonstrate your understanding of the creative process.
- Demonstrate experience of working within a commercial environment and the understanding of commercial viability
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and demonstrate experience in client communications
- The ability to adapt effectively to a variety of situations and the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Exceptional organisation, project management and documentational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Able to speak technically to developers and simply to clients
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a customer-focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Health and Safety
Identity has an obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide safe and healthy working conditions.
The Junior Digital Producer must ensure that the Health and Safety procedures and processes are maintained in line with the Health and Safety Policy, a copy of which can be found on the Company Intranet.
All employees are required to cooperate with management in discharging this responsibility and must take responsible care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- You will be responsible for contributing to and achieving the business objectives.
- You will have a working knowledge of the events industry, exhibitions, conferences, activations and new technologies, ideally in-depth and from a digital / virtual delivery perspective
- You will have a professional, dynamic and consultative approach to creative technology, and actively act as a champion and guardian of the digital offering of Identity
- You will demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- You must adopt the company value of Identity Way – TRACC. To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and other tasks and responsibilities will be required of the post holder including any other duties commensurate with the post as requested by the line manager or the board of directors.
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.