Junior Content Producer
We are looking for a Junior Content Producer with drive, ambition and the passion to manage content and hybrid digital projects from ideation through to delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our key retained accounts and become part of our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
Identity is a hybrid experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for governments and global brands including Unilever, Royal Air Force, Centaur Media, and Apple.
You will join a growing, friendly team of over 150 skilled people in a dynamic, creative and supportive environment where you will contribute to making a difference.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage exhibition stand content across multiple screens, direct and create content playlists with both in-house and supplier teams
- Manage and maintain a content library for a key account – including video, audio, and animation assets
- Lead research and knowledge gathering on innovative content solutions
- Champion user-focused digital and creative content production within the agency
- Lead the production (including financial and project management) of still imagery, film, and animation content across platforms including websites, social media, digital real estate (screens, integrated hardware, and websites among others)
- Collect, review and refine data and analytics to make informed decisions on content and placement
- Support onsite project delivery – leading on content production and collaborating with colleagues in a cross-functional team
- Build and maintain genuine, trusting, and strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Use your understanding to promote our client’s brand story across all touchpoints, ensuring messaging and delivery reflect their values, mission and brand guidelines at all times
- Undertake ongoing training to retain an operational knowledge of GDPR and health & safety requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a creative, digital, or full-service agency at a junior level, managing creative content projects
- Experience delivering content for virtual and/or physical events, including pre-record, broadcast, and social media assets
- Experience in the lifecycle of content production from pitching ideas to creative development, production, and post-project close
- Ability to ensure content across all channels meets adequate copyright and contract clearance, and legal guidelines
- Strong ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels and across functions, building strong relationships
- Experience managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of GDPR regulations and their Impact on projects
- Have an understanding of the H&S obligations for project delivery including being onsite at shoots, live events etc.
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
More reasons to join:
- You’ll bring your expertise, we’ll expose you to the best in the industry
- Leadership opportunities and scope to grow with the department
- Remote/flexible working + offices in both Eastbourne and London
- Culture of training and professional development
- 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off
- Annual team awards
- Exciting staff social calendar
- Social, Environmental and Charity committees reflect a genuine commitment
Our values are important to Identity as they underpin how we work with each other. Every employee is asked to adhere to TRACC values, namely: Teamwork, Responsible, Ambitious, Creative, Caring.
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.