Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per year (depending on experience)
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Finance Assistant to join our growing Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience in the finance department. Strong attention to detail and an ability to work proactively in a fast-moving environment.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
The finance assistant will be part of a small team who assist the Financial Manager with a variety of accounts administration duties, supporting all Company business objectives and service delivery.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of Purchase ledger using industry-specific software Paprika.
- Ensuring correct processes are followed regarding the purchase ordering systems.
- Processing Credit Card statements
- Record keeping and monthly returns to HMRC.
- General Credit Control practices, raising invoices and debtor chasing.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards and fuel cards.
- Preparation of weekly updates to the Financial Manager, including creditors and debtor’s reports.
- Following current Company processes and processing improvements if required.
At Identity, we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- GCSE in Maths at Grade C or above
- GCSE in English at Grade C or above
- Full UK Driving Licence
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- AAT qualification (Desirable)
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with regard to databases and Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be professional and smart in appearance and speech
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands-on, can-do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Birthday day off
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Identity believes in investing in their staff so opportunities for personal development and training will be available.
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.