Senior Event Producer
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing event management agencies outside of London in a full-time role as an Event Producer.
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Reporting to the Head of Project Management
Identity is a dynamic and fast-growing live events agency with over 20 years experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to Identity’s continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Event Producer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team, whilst working in an energetic and supportive environment. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
At Identity, we work as one team with a clear company vision and strong company values and ensure our staff are provided with ample opportunities for personal development and training. We have an inclusive culture and all staff have access to, and support from the senior management team. We are ISO 9001 accredited, have Cyber Essentials Plus certification and robust environmental and CSR policies.
Identity is looking for a highly organised individual with the ability to communicate at all levels and with exceptional attention to detail. Candidates must have between 3-5 years experience as an Event Producer/Senior Event Producer in an agency of similar stature to Identity.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity is based in Westham in East Sussex, however, contracted remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The Event Producer will oversee the delivery of a variety of projects including live events, conferences, special projects, exhibitions and virtual events. You must have a strong track record in live event delivery with particular expertise in delivering large-scale virtual and live events and managing event budgets in excess of £200,000. You should have an excellent understanding of all event disciplines including event and delegate management, technical services, digital media, video, production and print with expertise in building complex show productions.
You will be a key point of contact for clients and will manage a team to ensure on brief, on time and in budget delivery. Therefore, excellent communications skills including copywriting capabilities are essential. We require a forward-thinking, innovative team player who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and flawless event delivery. Exceptional project management skills and strong business acumen are essential as is forensic attention to detail, the drive to deliver continuous improvement and a commitment to outstanding quality assurance.
Flawless delivery of diverse projects including conferences, virtual and live broadcast events, government summits, road shows, product launches and exhibitions.
- End to end project management including client liaison, brief and scope of works development, scheduling, budget management, supplier coordination, management of internal resource and integration of digital across the event
- Collaboration with the creative department to ensure the creative vision meets the client brief. Ongoing guardian of the creative idea throughout project delivery
- Establishing regular client meetings, preparing agendas and issuing meeting notes
- Developing and managing timelines, risk registers and status reports and ensuring events are running to schedule and as expected
- Budget ownership, securing client approvals, purchase orders and issuing invoices
- Collaboration, coordination and direction of all departments and team members responsible for contributing to the event delivery, ensuring the solution meets the client brief and objectives
- Overseeing all delegate management services including registration, and implement delegate evaluation as required including analysis of feedback, ensuring all services delivered are compliant with GDPR regulations
- Where required, work with the client to agree the event agenda and content and collaborate with the Digital Production Team to develop innovative, immersive and engaging content
- Agreeing SMART KPIs with the client to monitor Identity performance
- Onsite management of the production team and key client contact onsite
- Coordinate and manage post event internal review meetings and conduct a detailed debrief with the client, producing a report capturing key learnings and insights
- Conduct project close down and a full financial reconciliation, reporting figures to the Director of Live Events
- Understanding of H&S obligations for project delivery
From time to time you will be required to lead the delivery of pitch winning tenders, including:
- Developing the pitch timeline, deliverables, budget and resource needed to support the tender delivery
- Leading the tender response, coordinating with all departments contributing to the tender
- Writing copy, budget management, and conducting research to support tender responses
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least three to five years’ experience as Event Producer in an agency of similar stature to Identity and demonstrable experience in producing various projects within the events and exhibitions space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and experienced in working across multiple agency disciplines
- Excellence in presenting strategy, ideas and budgets to senior clients
- Agile and adaptive with the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Exceptional organisation, project management and documentational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent people management skills with proven ability in leading and motivating teams
- Proven financial acumen
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a client focused manner
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs and excellent time management skills
Health and Safety
Identity has an obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to provide safe and healthy working conditions.
The Event Producer must ensure that the Health and Safety procedures and processes are maintained in line with the Health and Safety Policy, a copy of which can be found on the Company Intranet.
All employees are required to cooperate with management in discharging this responsibility and must take responsible care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and other tasks and responsibilities will be required of the post holder including any other duties commensurate with the post as requested by the line manager or the board of directors.
All information relating to customers and the business is to be treated confidentially in line with Company procedures.
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
To apply for the role, click here.