Digital Project Coordinator
Identity is looking for a project coordinator to support the digital production team with all aspects of project delivery for a diverse range of clients and projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
We are a hybrid experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for governments and global brands including Apple, Google, and Formula E.
You will join a growing, friendly team of over 80 skilled people in a dynamic, creative, and supportive environment with opportunities for UK and international travel.
Please note this role is expected to be office based at least 3 days a week in either London, Eastbourne or a mix.
Salary £23,000 per annum plus benefits
- Provide administrative and project management support to the digital production team with projects (pitches, pre-production, production, onsite, and post-event)
- Arrange client and internal meetings and produce meeting agendas and meeting notes in correct format
- Arrange logistics, including booking travel, accommodation, and organising catering (for internal team members, suppliers, speakers etc.)
- Take ownership of specific content creation and collation tasks, taking responsibility for the completion of these to the highest standards
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, clients, suppliers, and venue management
- Provide onsite project support at events – physical and virtual both in and outside of standard working hours (events often occur in evenings and weekends)
- Prepare on-site collateral for events including equipment, delegate lists, stationary, badges, props etc.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous demonstrable project management experience in delivering work on time, on scope and on budget
- Experience in creative, digital production and delivering live events an advantage
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and complete multiple tasks according to project and client needs
- Ability to effectively manage your own, and others’ time including delivering tasks accurately and within set timeframes
- Excellent attention to detail and proven organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of content creation
- Advanced level of software literacy (particularly MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills and ability to create and maintain rapport with colleagues and clients, building trust and strong relationships
- Able to remain calm and operational under pressure
- Able to take a resilient, solution-focussed approach to setbacks and own actioning a solution
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people work with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.