Are you an ambitious and proactive Digital Producer?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 9 October 2020
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Digital Producer to join our growing Digital team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has several years of experience as a Digital Producer within a creative or digital agency and must have experience with a diverse range of projects for Live Event delivery. Strong attention to detail, a real passion for creativity and delivery and excellent project management skills are essential. For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however, contracted remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
The Digital Producer will develop and manage the end-to-end delivery of a variety of digital projects, working to understand a client’s specific business objectives and how each digital project fits into their overall business strategy and integrate into the live events and exhibitions industry.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. Working with the Head of Digital Production, you will create clear action plans with realistic timescales to ensure that you meet deadlines. You will maintain your customer focus, balancing the demands of a variety of customers, taking pride in the quality of your output in addition to the completion of the task.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of digital projects across a range of mediums within the events and exhibitions environment, including:
- Content Production, animation and film production
- Virtual event systems and platforms
- Software production
- Social media marketing
- Mixed reality and immersive technology
- CRM systems and analytics
- Interactive engagement tools and projects
- Broadcast Content scoping and management
- End to end project management of digital workstreams including brief development, scheduling, finance control, supplier management and review, management of internal resource as required and all layers of digital process management
- Operating as the guardian of the creative concepts and technical realisation of projects, taking responsibility for the guidance of projects through the full production process to delivery, always mindful of best technical fidelity and creative realisation
- Working with Account teams and Creative teams in the development of proposal documents and pitch presentations, helping to develop the creative concepts into tangible solutions
- Working closely with Event Producers, Event Project Managers and Production Managers to ensure projects are fully integrated across the digital and physical landscapes.
- Creation of relevant scope of work documents and tracking change requests
- Onsite delivery of projects
- Responsibility of project related profit margins
- Ability to deliver best value to our clients and to Identity
- Support in creation of user stories and user journey documentation
- Client management, including day to day communication, attending client meetings, presentation of finance and proposals
- Gathering and distributing feedback to the working digital teams, internal and third parties, and other disciplines resulting from milestone and WIP reviews throughout the project process
- Ensure all workflows are created and documented to Identity Digital processes and industry best practice
- Supplier research, vetting and selection, in combination with Creative Technologist teams and Head of Production
- Working collaboratively with other internal teams to deliver truly integrated projects
- Project reviews and continual performance improvement
- Managing QA process as required
- Understanding of GDPR regulations and their Impacts upon projects
- Understanding of H&S obligations for project delivery
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar Digital production role and demonstrate your experience in developing, producing and delivering digital projects within the events and exhibitions industry
- Knowledge of Virtual and Hybrid event delivery
- Demonstrate your understanding of the creative process.
- Demonstrate experience of working within a commercial environment and the understanding of commercial viability
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and demonstrate experience in client communications
- The ability to adapt effectively to a variety of situations and the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Exceptional organisation, project management and documentational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Able to speak technically to developers and simply to clients
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 60 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Transport benefit scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunity for career progression
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished and spacious offices
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 October 2020.