Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Creative Technologist to join our growing Creative team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker with flair, a keen eye for detail and demonstrable experience setting up error-proof artwork for print in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our diverse, talented organisation at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however, contracted remote working is a possibility for the right candidate.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Our Creative Artworker (CA) is expected to produce quality artwork files for clients and for internal production on a day-to-day basis, with a strong focus on attention to detail. Accurate artwork files are essential for our production teams and suppliers – the quality and accuracy of the artwork contributes to the success of the project.
The CA will be required to interpret a brief, produce design accordingly and amend artwork whilst delivering excellent customer service throughout every project.
Design is a key element which demonstrates Identity’s expertise and is key to winning a project. The design is often the ‘deal breaker’ for a project and helps maintain Identity’s place in the market.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- work with the 2D Graphic Designers & Creative Lead of the project, as well as the 3D team
- be responsible for the artwork production of a range of jobs from print collateral and signage to large format print and packaging, as well as formatting client facing presentations and internal documents
- provide error-free working drawings with notes to production/suppliers
- ensure all graphics production work is delivered to the highest standard
- communicate between the Studio & Pitch Coordinator, the design team, as well as production managers and pitch, leads to ensure accurate and timely delivery of artwork for print
- liaise with printers and suppliers where necessary to specify print requirements
- interpret a brief, produce design accordingly and amend artwork whilst delivering excellent customer service throughout every project
- provide updates of design errors to Studio Manager in order to provide accurate reporting and suggest improvements
- communicate clearly with design and project teams throughout each stage of the process and escalate any timing/delivery issues where necessary
- follow the process for self-checking artwork and peer review
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- Formal training/qualification in graphic design or similar
- a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience as an Artworker
- experience working in the events industry
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc)
- Proven organisational skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.