Assistant Management Accountant
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 7 May 2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Assistant Management Accountant? to join our growing Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has experience within live events, construction or other projects-based industry.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with global clients, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity is based in Westham in East Sussex, however, there will also be the possibility to work from our London office. Some remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The Assistant Management Accountant is going to help develop our reporting function right across the business, to help provide up to date information so that the decision-making process can be enhanced.
You will be involved in helping report specifically on some major prestigious projects and assist with preparing for a company audit.
You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate individual that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. Working with the Finance team, you will create clear action plans with realistic timescales to ensure that you meet deadlines. You will take pride in the quality of your output in addition to the completion of the task.
At Identity, we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
You must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- We require a part qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant who is:
- Excellent with IT generally and Excel specifically
- Has the ability to present information clearly and concisely and demonstrate experience in client communications
- The ability to adapt effectively to a variety of situations and the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Able to speak technically to developers and simply to clients
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ideation and planning skills
- Ability to work in a customer-focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- People management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com.