Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 30/04/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit two full-time Admin Assistants to join our growing Supplier team. One role is permanent and the other will be a six-month fixed-term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company that specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity is based in Westham in East Sussex.
The Admin Assistant will support the wider business with onboarding new Suppliers; ensuring we collect and maintain the correct documentation and data for compliance with GDPR, insurance, our ISO certifications and other company and industry standards.
You will be a motivated and organised individual who thrives on working in a busy team, is comfortable communicating with colleagues and Suppliers by both phone and email and has excellent attention to detail.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of Supplier onboarding requests:
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure understanding of requirements
- Engaging with new Supplier to introduce the team and start the process
- Creating Supplier onboarding documents, updating internal applications with Supplier information
- Flagging concerns to a line manager when identified
- Chasing Suppliers when documents have not been returned
- Keeping colleagues up to date with progress of request
- Ensuring Supplier documentation is kept up to date
- Offering guidance to colleagues regarding the onboarding process
- Creating summary reports regarding weekly and monthly volumes
- Feeding back opportunities for improvement within the team and process
- Working collaboratively with other internal teams to ensure compliance with GDPR, ISO certification requirements and internal processes
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with regard to databases and Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 80 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Birthday day off
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Apple, Google, New Balance, Formula E and UK Government Departments
- Potential to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Identity believes in investing in their staff so opportunities for personal development and training will be available.
- Near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.