Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £22,000 – 30,000 per year, depending on experience
Closing Date: 30/04/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Account Manager to join our growing Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has several years of experience as an Account Manager within a creative or digital agency and a detailed knowledge of the events industry
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
Identity are based in Westham in East Sussex, however there will also be the possibility to work from the London office or a combination of both.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The Account Manager (AM) will work closely with the Account Director and client to deliver the account event programme for multiple client accounts and will have a responsibility for the smooth delivery of all client account business through the agency. They will be the day to day contact for the client, responsible for the delivery of all activities across a client’s account and will lead internal account meetings, supporting the Account Director with external account meetings.
The AM will be a responsive and strong communicator and will have proven organisational skills. They will have responsibility for managing the quality assurance and will guarantee a high level of customer service. The AM will always be looking for opportunities for improvement of the client / agency delivery process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain day to day client contact
- Take responsibility for delivery of activities across a client’s account
- Prepare for and lead client and internal account meetings following up with notes and actions, ensuring attendees accountable
- Adopt a solutions-focused approach to client account management
- Write detailed client briefs and/or define an activity’s scope of works
- Proactively manage client change requests and effectively log all client sign-offs
- Manage the internal process efficiently to ensure maximum profitability
- Write concise meeting notes and actions
- Client visits, meeting potential clients, and following up proposals/pitches
- Manage and resolve conflicts with clients
- Establish and look after budgets with the client and company
- Meet time deadlines for accounts
- Review of team KPIs and provision of appropriate training and support
- Ensuring clients are contacted on a regular basis and that their needs are anticipated and met by the Project Managers and other delivery teams
- Review and management of client renewal activity, ensuring our market leading renewal rates are maintained or improved
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract or project life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure contract administration
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Professional Expertise and skills
- Proven track record of account management responsibility
- Commercial awareness and ability to prepare and manage project budgets
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Self-prioritise workload according to business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and punctual
- Hands on, can do approach
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Professional and smart in appearance and speech
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience in the industry, i.e. events management, virtual events, , conferencing, modular exhibition display or custom exhibition
- Previous experience managing a client account with an annual spend of £200k+
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Head office near Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas (approx. 90 minutes from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton)
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- New London office opening summer 2021 in London Bridge
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.