Are you an ambitious and proactive Account Executive?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing experience agencies with a full-time role at Identity.
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 per year (depending on experience)
Location: Westham, East Sussex
Closing Date: 17/09/2021
Identity is a human experience agency with 20 years’ experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. Due to our continuing success, we are looking to recruit a full-time Account Executive to join our growing Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience as an Account Executive within a creative or digital agency and must have experience with a diverse range of projects for Live Event delivery.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in live events and works with clients such as Siemens, Huawei, Harley-Davidson, the Royal Navy, RAF and UK Government Departments.
The role will be based at our Identity head office in Westham in East Sussex.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
The Account Executive (AE) will work closely with the Account Manager (AM) and client teams to deliver physical and virtual events. As advanced users of Excel, they will support the AM with the day to day management and development of the event schedule.
Events must be delivered safely, competently, professionally and profitably. The post-holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills
- Advanced Excel skills enabling the efficient management of data and information from a variety of sources
- Professional approach to data and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail enabling a rigorous review of documentation and data, and a willingness to maintain high standards
- Commitment to delivering an event on time, to budget, to a high-quality standard
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to react effectively to ad-hoc requests with tight timescales/deadlines
- Effective time management skills, demonstrating the ability to manage a variety of tasks
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with AMs to meet the logistical demands of a client account
- Adhere to stringent controls to avoid data entry mistakes
- Cross-check information from a variety of sources to maintain accuracy
- Read, understand and act upon pre-defined event regulations
- Provide regular and clear updates to Account Manager
- Update the client’s event schedule
- Adhere to a robust change control process to ensure events to be added or removed are approved by the client
- Support the AM with event bookings and negotiation of rates, taking advantage of early bird rates
- Present relevant information to installation teams or client teams for each event
- Collaborate with the Account Manager to identify efficiencies, avoiding duplication of effort and potential for errors
- Purchase event space, goods and services in-line with company procedures
- Support the AM in arranging and overseeing the client approval, transport, handling, storing and/or disposal of assets for an event
- Review projects and identifying lessons learned to improve personal skills and knowledge
- Keep a clear and auditable written record of all key decisions throughout a project’s lifecycle, which complies with ISO 9001 requirements
- Ad hoc project support including venue research
- Support in preparing and circulating meeting documentation including agendas and minutes
- Daily administration tasks within the account team, including booking team travel & accommodation and diary management
- Lead on small-medium size projects to support the Account Manager, managing budgets up to £5000
- Conduct thorough external event research
- Implement stringent processes to effectively analyse the success of events
- Proactively gather client feedback and provide justified event recommendations based on previous event analytics Interact and coordinate with the sales team and staff members in other departments
- Understand and learn how the department liaises with clients and the production team to complete projects
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Managing administrative functions to ensure contract success
- Assist the team in identifying additional sales opportunities where applicable
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services and leading through creativity. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Understanding of UK geography
- Can demonstrate ability to support others and deliver concise results
- Able to carry out multiple tasks within set timeframes
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivate and punctual
- Hands on, cad approach
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Professional and smart in appearance and speech
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
Identity is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of over 100 talented people works with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Enhanced Pension scheme after a year’s service
- 25 days annual leave, with additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay scheme
- A Perkbox account – giving you instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, fitness classes, learning courses and a 24/7 employee assistance programme
How To Apply
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience, salary expectations and suitability for the role to email@example.com
Identity Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Disability Confident Commitment: We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Please note all candidates must have the right to work in the UK for their application to be considered, this includes a British passport, relevant visa or settlement status.