Experienced Events Account Manager Vacancy
Looking for a new challenge? Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the events & exhibition industry? If yes, then live events specialist Identity has a role for you!
Role: Experienced Events Account Manager
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience
Location: Westham, East Sussex
Closing Date: 31st May 2018
Due to Identity’s recent successes, we now require motivated and organised individuals to manage the process of design and build for our live events clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and growing team, whilst working in an award-winning office environment. Expect a team full of talented and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has sound account management experience in the events industry, with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Essential skills include:
- Experience in managing the creation of event infrastructure
- Proven track record for building client relationships and developing ongoing opportunities
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
You will be the link between the client and our internal projects team, acting as the client’s eyes. Your main tasks are to maintain regular client contact, interpreting client briefs to deliver to the creative and projects teams, preparing and delivering proposals, and managing expectations and timelines.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working with clients such as Google, Apple, Warner Bros, ITV, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, Sky, Huawei, Strongbow, Sportradar, Cisco, Guinness World Records and UK Government Departments. By joining Identity’s account management team, you will be part of a diverse and creative bunch who are at the heart of driving the company forward.
Projects at Identity range from 24 sq/m exhibition stands and intimate conferences through to 500 sq/m double deck exhibition stands and international televised summits. Projects delivered in the past 12 months include:
- Double deck exhibition stands in Europe
- Bespoke structures for music festivals in the UK
- Showroom / reception fit-outs across Europe
- Exhibition stands worldwide
- Shopping centre activations in the UK
- TV and film sets in the UK
- International sales conferences
Identity recognises the importance of training and people development. On joining Identity, you will be provided with industry-leading training and will automatically become part of the Investors in People scheme.
Identity is fast becoming one of the best places to work in Sussex and is underpinned by 5 core values – Teamwork, Responsibility, Ambition, Creativity and Care (TRACC). If you have these qualities, then Identity would love to hear from you.
Here are just a few reasons why people love to work at Identity
- Competitive salaries
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to travel
- Brand new, refurbished offices located just outside of Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton and surrounding areas
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Transport benefit scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
To apply, please email full CV and covering letter to email@example.com detailing your experience and suitability for the role.