Account/Project Manager (Exhibitions)
Do you have 5+ years experience in the exhibition industry?
Join one of the UK’s fastest-growing event management agencies outside of London in a full-time role as an Account/Project Manager (Exhibitions).
Salary: up to £40K per year
Opportunity to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield.
Due to Identity’s continuing success over recent years, we are now looking to recruit a full-time Account Manager to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team, while working in an award-winning office environment. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who has several years of experience in the design and delivery of exhibition stands.
Projects at Identity range from 18 sqm exhibition stands through to 500 sqm double deck exhibition stands; the projects are varied and exciting.
A few examples of projects our team has delivered over the past 12 months include:
– Double deck exhibition stands worldwide
– Showroom/reception fit-outs across Europe
– Shopping centre activations in the UK
– TV/film sets in the UK
Identity are looking for highly organised individuals, who want to share their experience and knowledge with the team while delivering technically challenging events. The ability to communicate on all levels with excellent attention to detail is a crucial element of the role. If you match this description, then Identity would love to hear from you.
For the right candidate, this would be a great opportunity to further your career, working for a company which specialises in exhibitions and event branding and works with clients such as Eurotunnel, Google, Warner Bros, Apple, Porsche, Hastings Direct, and UK Government Departments. By joining Identity’s Account Management team, you will be part of a diverse and creative team who are at the heart of driving the company forward.
It is the Account/Project Manager’s role to create the implementation and delivery of our world class customer service. You will need to attend client meetings, write project briefs, share briefs with the wider team, the coordination of proposals, and provide technical & creative input. There is also a requirement to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts and cross selling Identity products and services.
The Account/Project Manager will be responsible for liaison with the Account Management and Production Management team. Activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Client visits, meeting potential clients
- Generating and winning new business in conjunction with the Sales team
- Manage and resolve conflicts with clients
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
- Interact and co-ordinate with the Production Management team on the delivery of projects
- Establish and look after budgets with the client and company
- Ensuring clients are contacted on a regular basis and that their needs are anticipated and met by the delivery teams
- Review and management of client renewal activity, ensuring our market leading renewal rates are maintained or improved
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Identification and development of new business opportunities within your client base
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure contract administration
At Identity we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality products and services. The position demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands.
The person must have a confident and enthusiastic approach to our diverse industry and must be committed to delivering excellent customer service and must be professional at all times.
Identity Group is a full-service events agency located in East Sussex working for a number of global brands as well as some local favourites. Our offices are located just outside of Eastbourne, with a team of over 60 talented people, approx. 1.5hours from Central London or 30 minutes from Brighton. We specialise in the design, project management and build of exhibition stands, conferences and experiential events in the UK and internationally.
Here are a few reasons to work at Identity
- Located just outside of Eastbourne with good road and rail links to London, Brighton, Lewes, Bexhill, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas
- On-site parking right outside the office
- Two-minute walk to the train station
- Brand new, refurbished offices
The Team and Company benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Friendly, tight-knit team operating in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular subsidised social activities planned throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit is available daily to all staff
- Pension scheme
- Transport benefit scheme
- Additional holiday after a period of continuous service
- Our clients include Google, Apple, Eurotunnel, ITV, Dell and Warner Bros
- Ability to travel with your work throughout Europe and further afield
- Opportunities for career progression
Please email your full CV and covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st March 2019