Experiential marketing is highly effective for raising brand awareness through the implementation of a fun, educational environment that delivers key messaging and drives engagement. Did you know, 95% of event creators who used experiential marketing in 2017 found it effective? Or that 70% of users become regular customers after attending an experiential event? Take a look at the infographic below for 10 incredible experiential marketing statistics.
- 95% of event creators who used experiential marketing in 2017 found it effective. (Eventbrite)
- 65% of brands believe that live events are directly correlated to sales. (SMCG)
- 70% of users become regular customers after an experiential marketing event. (Event Track)
- 77% of marketers use experiential marketing as a vital part of a brand’s advertising strategies. (Event Track)
- 98% of users feel more inclined to purchase after attending an activation. (Event Track)
- Facebook posts, photo sharing and Instagram posts were the top three types of branded experiential content posts made by consumers in 2017. (Event Track)
- 80% of polled attendants mentioned that live demonstrations and free samples drastically helped solidify their purchase decision. (Event Track)
- 63% of marketers plan on investing more in live activations in the future both in terms of budget and number of activations.(Bizzabo)
- 8 in 10 marketers believe live activations are critical to their company’s success. (Bizzabo)
- 86% of marketers believe that technology has a major positive impact on the successes of their activations. (Bizzabo)
To learn more about how Identity can assist you in your next experiential marketing activation, please call 01323 469111 or email us at email@example.com today.