Identity are proud to be a main sponsor of the 2017 Event Awards. The evening will be held at the legendary Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London on 22nd November, and is set to be a wonderful event, celebrating and awarding the best brand experience campaigns in the events industry.
This year Identity is sponsoring the Brand Experience B2B category, which includes:
- Taylor Bennett Partners for Adobe Summit 2017
- TBA for Diageo World Class 2016
- Wonder London for Google Cloud Next ’17
- ITV Studios for MIPCOM, Cannes
- Momentum Worldwide for Microsoft Future Decoded 2016
- Action Impact for NESA Cyber Quest 2017
- Jack Morton Worldwide for The Kodak Quarter
- Set Live for YouTube Beach
“Identity prides itself on being the best place to work in Sussex,” said Michael Gietzen, Managing Director at Identity. “I’m very proud of our team of skilled and dedicated professionals, as well as Identity’s position as an important attractor and incubator of talent. We’re thrilled to be a main sponsor of the 2017 Event Awards and look forward to what promises to be a superb evening.”
Good luck to all nominees and we look forward to meeting all attendees on the night!